Friday, January 6, 2023

One More Date Before Alan Takes Off!

I had Bible study this morning and then went for a quick run and workout. Without taking a shower, as I'm trying not to rush, Alan and I went to lunch! I bought coupons and the food was delicious!

We then walked around the area, stopping at CoCo for Alan's drinks -- QQ Milk Tea and Bubble Milk Tea. We had planned the day as there was much to do... We headed to Carrefour and bought the coffee & tea packets! YEAH! Onward to Yang Ming Hospital for Mom's meds, but we couldn't get the prescription as it was still too early. I will have to wait until after Chinese New Year!

We had one more stop as I wanted to check out the Martial Arts Studio by our house for Eddie. It looks really nice and the 'trial class' is 829NT$. I found out all the information and we headed home. It was already 4pm. By the time we put everything away, Mom was due home. I got her dinner into the microwave and Alan went downstairs. I then opened up the closet to figure out which suitcase Alan wants to take and which one we'd be giving away to our friends, who needs a suitcase. Wow... what a task that was!

We were going to go out with friends for dinner, but decided to stay home instead! I was still so full from lunch that I just had a salad!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Sabbath is, in fact, His final creative act of that week. He created by resting. (John W. Rittenbaugh)

For our morning study on Isaiah, we again came to the idea of keeping the Sabbath as Isaiah 58 talks about it. 

Isaiah 58:13-14 - Scripture Printable - Meditations by April

What does it mean to you?

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. This is the second time you mentioned Alan is going away. But you have not mentioned where he is going and why, or how long he will be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's only going away to the States... and only for a month... We were talking about his summer plans... Wah...

    ReplyDelete