Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Another MOE Day!

I am trying conscientiously NOT be in a rush... but Alan had to be at school this morning at 8am, so I had to get Mom downstairs and wait for the van! And the van was late! I had to RUSH! I got to my desk at 9:14! YEAH!

Abby called and I could only chat with her very briefly and very quietly as I was in the office. For lunch, I went out for a walk around. This time, I didn't shop. I just walked! Such a fun area.

I stayed until 5:25 since I was late coming in. I stopped at World Gym and was home by 6:30. Yes, it was a very quick stop! I had to get back to get Mom to bed... 

I had tutoring at 8pm and before that, I got to talk to Isaiah and he had his cell phone. So, we were able to message each other for a bit.

I also got to talk to Abby again. Yippy! She's doing well... It's summer there and the base has a pool!

Daily Lovely Insight:

At the MOE, I am reading about Worship and seeking God about keeping the Sabbath. Here are a few things I learned today:

Shachah

Three Questions to Ask

  1. Am I coming to God in humility?
  2. Am I willing to obey anything God asks me to do?
  3. Am I willing to physically kneel or bow down before God as I worship and pray?

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images


No comments:

Post a Comment