Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Bible Study, Lunch & RT Mart!

I had set several appointments for today as Annie and Isaiah had their massage appointment in the afternoon.

First at 10am, I got online for my Tuesday evening study... yes, it was changed to the morning as the gals had an outing... but I opted out since Annie was here. The study has 8 lessons and we finished lesson 7! We have already decided on our next study as one of the gals will be going back to the States. We ordered and it will be shipped to her house and she will lug the books back for us. 

When I finished the study, I rushed over to Miramar as I met up with a student for lunch. She is writing a story and wanted some tips. She has a creative writing class and she's working on a horror story. That's not my forte but she still wanted my opinion. 

I rushed back as Isaiah and Annie needed to head to their appointment, which was set for 2pm. Annie totally enjoyed it. She could have stayed for another hour or more!

We headed out to RTMart as Annie wanted to buy a few things. She is getting her 'second' piece filled up! 

Dinner was at home. 

Abby is off the mountain and I got to call her.

I forced Isaiah to work on his applications. I'd like for him to send off 7 before he heads back. I don't think it's going to happen... but one can always HOPE! Opportunities are out there, but if he doesn't apply, he won't know what he is up against! And the end of his conscription is coming up fast... faster than he might think and I don't want him to have nothing to do when he finishes in mid April.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 10:26-28

The Parable of The Good Samaritan - ppt video online download

God knows us: love the Lord with our heart, soul, strength and mind... If we love the Lord with our mind, we might just be seeking knowledge of God, and not that relationship. If we love the Lord with our strength, we might be using work and our own merit. We have to start with the heart... it's a love relationship that He calls us to. Connect heart to heart with God... That's where we will have the compassion and the mercy towards others.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

1 comment: