Monday, January 30, 2023

Paper WORK Day!

Trying to help Annie get her Taiwan passport was amazing complicated... After calling the Bureau of Consular Affairs, we actually went down there!

There we called someone and a person actually came down. She was tremendously helpful and we were tremendously grateful as we bypassed the four hour line! 

We finished there and went to the train station area and that was fun. We had lunch, shopped, and we were planning to bike back. Unfortunately, I only had two Ubikes cards registered. So, I took the MRT home and we all arrived at the same time.

I rushed home, got my ID card, and scootered over to the Neihu Household Registration Office. When I got there, I knew the line was going to be terrible as the scooter and car parking lots were both full! Going up there, I was 509 and there were 132 people in front of me. The announcement was that there were too many people in there. So, if your number is not going to be called for a while, please vacate the premise. I waited for over 90 minutes, and finally got to the window. I got the form, but will have to go back again tomorrow to see about getting Annie's birth certificate from TAICHUNG! 

I came home at 5pm, and put Mom's dinner in a bowl and headed to World Gym. I had already bought food for everyone. Nic met me down at a dumpling shop at 5:55 as he did not get enough food! We came home to sing Happy Birthday to Mom! Tomorrow, I will drop off a Costco cake at the Day Care Center after I finish with my attempt to get the birth certificate for Annie. I didn't have time today to even think about celebrating Mom's birthday.

Eddie should be out tomorrow... But I don't know what they will do! I think they should go for a bike ride to Danhsui!

Isaiah called at 7:10 instead of at 6:25 after dinner. His vacation will be starting on Saturday for four days before he has to report to his next 'station'. And he will take the bus home on Saturday morning as I will be getting Mom ready for the Day Care Center. Saturday is a 'make-up work day'. He will call again tomorrow after the 'lottery'. 

And for the Chinese New Year "lucky bag", we did not win anything! 

I was too tired this evening to stay up to talk to and pray with Alan! Sad... but I needed sleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Leviticus 9:24 KJV

When contemporary worship songs sing about 'fire coming down'... I can't sing the lyrics... Because when I read about fire coming down from the Lord... it consumes... I think it would be better to invite the Holy Spirit to come... What do you think?

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment