Sunday, January 29, 2023

What A Sunday!

Because Isaiah is missing out on gathering as a body of believers for worship, we decided to try another morning service -- THE HOPE. We've heard lots about this church as it has grown so fast. So, we went to the 11:30 service. 

After that was finished, we got lunch and came home. Eddie was here... and Nic went for a bike ride! The weather was just perfect. In the morning, I had walked to World Gym and went and bought breakfast for everyone. 

At 3:15, we were off again. We dropped Isaiah off at the MRT and headed to House of Praise. It was a smaller congregation, but it was a wonderful service.

We were home by 6:50 and after getting Mom to bed, Nic, Annie and I headed to Shihlin Night Market. Annie was so tired... as she is usually asleep by 7pm, the same time as my Mom. She had a few things to buy and we wanted to try more food. The crowd wasn't too bad.

We were home by 10:15!

I talked and prayed with Alan. And Isaiah had sent a message earlier that he was back at camp by 7:15, and no more cell phone! He will call me tomorrow.

Yes, this week will be interesting. We are still waiting for Eddie to test negative. Nic is free now. My Mom's birthday is tomorrow, but we can't have our birthday dinner. Even if Eddie test negative tomorrow, we have to wait until he gets a second negative on Tuesday. Actually, I think he is free to roam, but not free to see Mom. I should check if the rule has changed. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Both messages today had Romans 12:2 -

Rom 12:2 Renew Your Mind - Encouraging Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear the news of you all. We just got back from church and IHOP. Maybe I am gaining from eating out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all gaining weigh too from eating out

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gaining weight! Not me...

    ReplyDelete