Thursday, January 12, 2023

The Cat Is Away...

Alan has arrived in San Diego! I haven't talked to him to find out how the bus trip was!

After Mom took off, I started to post all the stuff that has been accumulating in my scooter space. Yes, the neighbors all know me. Christmas tree... containers... kitchenware... anyhow, they are all given away or at least reserved for pick up.

I also did some organizing here. Clearing out magazines and booklets. And Angel wants a suitcase, so I will clear one out for her! We have so many!

Isaiah called around lunch time, so I got to talk to him for a few minutes... very short!

It was quite warm, but I headed out at 1pm. YEAH!

After my run, I went to drop things off as she will give away to the international students at her church. On the way back, I bought bananas and thought... I wonder if I can get a 100NT$ haircut! It was quite packed, but I got a haircut and came home for a quick shower just before Mom was back. I didn't shave my head... I would like it even shorter... maybe next time before Alan gets back... ha, ha, ha... Annie and Eddie and Nic can all go for a haircut and I'll also book for them to have a massage!

Dinner was ready... And when Mom went to bed, I continued with the organizing... I'm far from finished!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hebrews 13: 20-21 - Prayers and Petitions

Genesis 39:5 NKJV - So it was, from the time that he had - Biblics

The Lord equips... and the Lord blesses... for the GLORY OF HIS NAME!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. title should not be Cat is away, as the mouse that is left is NOT gonna play hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referring to going to get a haircut!

    ReplyDelete