Friday, January 27, 2023

The Second Wrench...

Nic tested yesterday... negative... but this morning... he was positive!

Now, he is in the room with Eddie.

Glad we all wore mask yesterday and Mom had no direct contact with Nic! Praise Jesus!

So, I had planned to go and hike the Rock Face Mountain with some friends from our Evergreen days... but it turned out only Annie and I went. Isaiah stayed home with Grandma.

In the morning, I had to run around to get the refund... I think that's done! Praise Jesus! They deducted a percentage, but I think I'm getting most of it back.

I am cancelling all other  planned 'outings'... Mom will be going back to the Day Care Center on Monday, January 30th! Then Annie and I will have time to run errands. Maybe Eddie and Nic will test negative by Thursday, 2/2!

This evening after Annie, Eddie and Nic went to bed, I ordered pineapple cakes online... I wanted to make sure Annie has plenty to bring home... and perhaps to enjoy some while she's here! I don't know how much time we will have to shop! Isaiah goes back to his Command Base on Sunday. I have to work on Wednesday... And Annie is heading back on Friday, 2/3! WAHHHHH!

This evening, Alan and I had time to talk and pray together!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The events of the past two days reminded me always to focus on God, and never on our present circumstances. God is with me. That doesn't change! God is my Strength and my Shield. That doesn't change! God is in control. That's doesn't change! Today, I had to scooter down to the Main Train Station to get the refund for our High Speed Rail tickets. That place is so confusing, that after I finished, I could not find the underground scooter parking... I asked so many people, even the police, and no one knew! Running around, I just asked the Lord to lead... and He did!

Isaiah 30:21 – 104.3 The Bridge

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. It has been such a blessing to be here with my dearest sister Lovely You are such a rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have not been able to eat our way through all the night markets!

    ReplyDelete