Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A Prepared Day at the MOE

Yes, I was prepared... that we'd have nothing to edit. So I emailed my account with things to do. I finished the 2/26 message... well... 90% finished. I caught up on some reading. I went for a short run at lunch time. I edited for Secom and that's FINISHED! I even had time to watch some decluttering short videos!

I didn't get there this morning until 9:25, so I didn't leave until 5:25. I met the gal whose parents needed a shower chair. She was there waiting for me. She gave me two bags of baked goods... YUMMY!

I scootered over to World Gym and did 20 minutes. I could have stayed longer, but Alan's scooter's oil needed changing. So, I went over there and got that done. Yes, I had to as things will be closed for Chinese New Year! I was home right on time... actually 3 minutes early.

The lady was great. She had Mom on the toilet. I signed the paper and finished the rest of the bed time routine.

I had a quick dinner and was in front of the computer tutoring. 

No prayer time with Alan as I had fallen asleep when he tried to call.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I just thought it was interesting:

the first plague: water into blood

the first miracle: water into wine

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment