Friday, January 20, 2023

Mom's Evaluation! Isaiah's First Pair of Glasses!

I had this day planned... And I knew it was going to be busy! It turned out much smoother than I had expected. Thank you, Jesus!

I was up early... I wanted to squeeze in my run and workout before getting Mom up!

Isaiah didn't get up early to play tennis. But he did go run his 3kms and picked up his scooter. Yes, he walked from the MRT Station! Wise kid. He didn't want to drink and ride!

I got everything ready for our afternoon of appointments. We got there and went from 'door to door', checking in. The eye doctor refused to do the evaluation, wanting Mom to have seen him at least three times. The ear doctor was not in! What? He had cancelled all his appointments to take the day off. But the psych evaluation doctor was there. She was great! She contacted the social worker, gave Mom an exam, and wrote out the prescription. Isaiah was getting his eyes checked! The social worker asked so many questions. It took a while... but the evaluation is FINISHED! Wow... and Isaiah got his prescription. Not bad... 1.25 and 1.50. He still wanted glasses as he has to shoot properly and the target is 175meters away.

So, we left the hospital and went and had a late lunch or an early dinner. YUMMY! First we went and picked out a frame. The pair of glasses was ready when we finished our meal! We also stopped at Starbucks. Buy one and the second on his 50% off! I still had my coupon card! 

Mom came home and had some cereal and a banana and she was ready for bed! Actually, so was I... 

But I wanted Isaiah to work on looking at a few companies that are hiring. We worked on them! Prayer time with Alan!

Annie will be in Taiwan EARLY! Hopefully, she will know how to take the bus to the SongShan Airport.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I have read Exodus so many times, but something always strikes me. I love pouring over the details that are captured in words. Pillar of Fire... Pillar of Cloud... I was struck with the image of a pillar! The pillar represented the manifestation and the presence of God. Today, those pillars exist through the Holy Spirit given to His people on Pentecost! I was reminded to be more aware of God's manifestation and presence in my daily life. How about you?

GOD AS PILLAR OF CLOUD BY DAY AND OF FIRE BY NIGHT - OPEN WAY CHURCH

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment