Monday, January 2, 2023

A Wonderful Day of "Vacation"

I slept early last night and so felt most refreshed even though I was up early!

A friend came by to pick up the rail cards and some money for Singapore. They are relocating over there. And I worked on organizing things here and there and finally at 2:30, I went out for a quick run and workout. Alan was home with Mom. She really took a nap on the single sofa chair. She was snoring and talking.

I came home and Alan went out for his run. 

The weather was cool, but nice!

Isaiah called. Abby called. She's taking off for Argentina. She stayed up all night to pack up her stuff.

I had to work on my editing project. Unfortunately, with Mom home, I'm not going to finish today.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Sometimes we are the desert and the parched land... God encourages us to be glad and to rejoice and blossom... He will strengthen us... He will steady our feeble hands and knees... He tells us to be strong. Do not fear! He comes to save us!

Isaiah 35:1-4 The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness  will rejoice and blossom. Like th… | New international version, Scripture  verses, Rejoice

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. This is your goal for the new year: SLEEP MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to set goals that are unattainable.

    ReplyDelete