Monday, January 23, 2023

Taipei Zoo & Shihlin Night Market! All in One Day!

It was another early morning. I wanted to go for a run and stop at World Gym before getting my Mom up. When I got back, Annie went for a run! The weather was perfect.

Isaiah stayed in bed!

Mom had breakfast and we had ordered a four-person meal from Pizza Hut. So, Isaiah and I went and picked it up! It was YUMMY!

Off we went on the MRT and headed to Taipei Zoo. It was very crowded!

After two hours, Annie had enough walking. Mom was in her wheelchair! So, we were back home by 4:30!

Mom had dinner and Annie worked on her nails. I had already cleaned her ears!

Annie went and laid down for a nap. I had done a load of laundry this morning! So, I put away the clothes that were on the line!

Mom went to bed and we went out to the Shihlin Night Market via scooters. It's easier. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 24:10 WEB - They saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was

I tried to imagine what they saw... How amazingly beautiful!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: