Wednesday, January 25, 2023

More Shopping...

The weather is chilly... but I love running in this weather... But late afternoon, the sun decided to appear!

Isaiah went and played tennis and met up with Vikki.

Annie and I along with Mom went out to run a few errands. I dropped off things that were in the car as I'll be picking up Eddie and Nic and they will have four pieces of luggage. Two of the pieces are for me! Oh my!

Then we went to Decathlon and Carrefour and Annie got exhausted so fast... Oh well... She said she got most everything... I doubt it as she will think of other things she has been looking for... We have to go back to Shihlin Night Market... And we still have to buy pineapple snacks. 

Mom and Annie went to bed and Isaiah and I worked on more job applications. I did not talk to Alan as he had an overseers' meeting!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Moses was smart to think that there was no way to move forward unless the LORD moved with them! I think that should be our attitude every day. 

Don't move into the day without first having invited God to move with you.

Verse of the Day - Exodus 33:14 - iDisciple

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment