Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Two Bible Studies... Tutoring...

After Mom went off, I started preparing for my morning Bible study. Baked turkey dish and a salad. The ladies were perfectly on time and we had a wonderful study on Psalm 51 & Psalm 32. 

When the ladies left, I cleaned up and went for a run. It was warmer than I had expected!

I rushed back, had a quick shower, and started tutoring!

And as soon as that was finished, I was doing dinner prep for Mom. A turkey sandwich!

Abby had tutoring tonight and Alan wasn't home until after 8:30 as he has his evening class on Tuesdays! But his vacation has started as he has no class on Wednesday! YIPPY!

We watched Coda last night. It won for Best Picture! PG 13. I quite enjoyed the story line!

Tonight I had my evening Bible study via Zoom. All the ladies have had a busy week! I can totally relate. We are studying the book of Proverbs. 

With the warmer weather, I decided to ride over to pick up three more bags of stuff to sort through! I won't have time tomorrow or Thursday. I will go again on Friday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Bible Verses

Psalm 51:11 | Psalms, Scripture verses, Broken spirit

Guard Your Heart | Proverbs 4:23

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

4 comments: