Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Did Not Pass...

When we went down to the car, the mechanical car rotation device broke down. I couldn't 'call' the car up! I had to ask them to get a cab for us. We got there 15 minutes late. Mom did not pass their evaluation. I will bring her next week to try again! I took a cab back home!

But almost right after we got home, Mom started walking on her own. Why didn't she do that earlier when we were at the Center???

I started back with my Soochow Bible Study. I have four new students.

I came home and Amy was here to help clean.

I went for a run and it was too hot. My legs and my whole body felt like cement! Amy left. My student needed help. And I had tutoring this evening, plus praying with a gal. It was a long day!

Tomorrow, Mom has her psych evaluation!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 30:15 (NIV) - This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of  Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is you… | Isaiah 30 15, Isaiah 30,  Encouraging scripture

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that is dementia for you, one min good and the next ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly... Today... psych evaluation... in the afternoon, she laid down for 20 minutes and was up and walking around. I was so tired, but then I heard the bathroom sink water on... I'm like WHAT???

    ReplyDelete