Friday, March 25, 2022

The Day Flew By...

I was so tired this morning... I did not go for a morning run. My ankle was not feeling well and I just wanted to sleep!

Alan and Abby came back and we went out for lunch at a new place where I had bought coupons. The sandwiches were very delicious. Then we went to the Elim Bookstore to buy things for Resurrection Sunday "Celebration" for our Soochow Bible Study! I had 600NT$ to spend. So, it was perfect.

Then Abby headed home while Alan and I went to my friend's place and picked up a bag of things to sort through and I also had to take pictures of other things to give away. That's what I did while Mom ate dinner. And tonight, the arm bands worked and she went to sleep quite quickly! I did not go for a run... wahhhhh... Abby iced my ankle!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Fatih works to sustain us through desperate days! Faith holds on and prevails. 

Hope finds its strength in helplessness and calmly waits for God.

I read those sentences and they were very encouraging.

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: