Thursday, March 24, 2022

A Horrible Mess...

 While tutoring last night, Mom peed in the room -- everywhere! It took more than an hour to get everything cleaned up and put her back to bed. She was up and active all the way until 10:30!

This morning, Mom went to the Center and I went to help out a sister. Then another sister treated me to steak and lobster with cheesecake and coffee. Amazing meal!

On the way back and I was on the scooter, I got my foot jammed and twisted it... again... the same foot. I was hoping to go for a run, but did a walk instead. I went to pick up Mom on foot as our neighbor was using the car. She got there earlier than expected. So, we drove home together. Mom will go to the Center again tomorrow.

Daily Lovely Insight:

As I mentioned earlier, I was helping out a sister... Her company bought an apartment. It was left to this gal as part of her inheritance from her grandparents. I am helping to clean and give things away, so that nothing is wasted. I opened one cabinet and it was filled with old photo albums. There must have been at least 50 photo albums plus a collection of at least 100 framed photos. The relatives have all come by and no one took these photo albums or framed photos. I opened a few and saw the smiles. I stacked up the frames. How sad! There were old documents. The grandparents ran a very successful business and were most likely very well off! And most relatives were more interested in things that were 'worth' something, not these pictures. I will bag them up and they will be in landfills... 

Colossians 3:2 - Bible Quote - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Sad what kind of legacy will we leave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that people won't be grabbing for the wealth but would see the values of the memories...

    ReplyDelete