Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Lots Going On...

I cooked a quiche for my morning Bible study. The ladies also brought different things. What a treat! We finished Psalm 91 and will be moving on to Psalm 51 & 32!

Mom is getting very mobile... Even when she's in the wheelchair, she'll use her feet to move around. So, I have to put chairs around to prevent her from going all around the house! She did take a short nap and so did I. 

Alan and Abby were back by around 10:30 and Alan went off to school and Abby had practice. After the morning study, I cleaned up and finished the 'homework' for my evening study. I couldn't believe I was so behind!

Abby didn't have tutoring this evening, so she was home with Mom.

I went to pick up things and had my evening study.

I wanted to go for a run, but because I took a nap and I didn't want to leave Mom home alone (not knowing if she would have an energy surge and get up or something). Plus with the weather getting warmer, I'm not as excited about running outside... I will go tomorrow! Maybe early in the morning... when it is cooler!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 91:15

Psalm 91:15 OJB - He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be  with him in tzoros; I will deliver him, and…

What a beautiful promise from God!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. she seems to be GETTING BETTER THANK you my dearest sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to reach a balance... slow in the physical, but gaining enough strength to go to the Day Care Center.

    ReplyDelete