Monday, March 28, 2022

My Happy Minutes Today!

 The rain was coming down... and after Mom went off to the Center, I got dressed and went for a run! That's my happy 'place'... running in the rain. I went 11km with such joy! I got back at 11am and quickly took a shower and Abby and I had lunch.

I had prayer time at 12:30!

Then at 2:15, I took off to the friend's house to meet up with those who were coming to pick up plants, but only one person showed up. Elaine did come over and I showed her a couple of items that I thought she should keep. 

I had to rush home in the rain and I barely made it back just as the van pulled into our complex. 

Abby came home and we talked about the Oscar... We want to watch the movie, Coda! And I can't believe they made a movie about Tammy Faye!

I skipped tap dancing as Mom was again NOT sleeping, even though I gave her the 'extra' pill. She was up early this morning, talking, talking, talking!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 29:11 - Bible Verse about Strength - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment:

  1. You should post on you FB page: "just because it is free, does not mean that it is not precious" Your TIME is precious.

    ReplyDelete