Thursday, March 17, 2022

Psych Evaluation

It was another early morning... 

I took Mom to the hospital to get her psych evaluation. The last one was four years ago. There is some decline, but the doctor said that with her going to the day care center, she thinks it really helped! I agree! Four years ago, she got 12/20. This time, 11/20. Not bad!

Then we both got a 30 minute blind massage... but it wasn't very relaxing for me because I had to keep an eye on Mom. She wasn't cooperating. I was talking to the people there, and it turned out that there is a nice eating area down in B1 of the hospital. So we had our lunch there. Water dumplings and cream of corn soup. So delicious. There are a few stalls as well... I will have to go again.

I thought since it was only 11:45, and Mom seemed energetic, we went to Costco! It was quite crowded! I couldn't push the wheelchair and a cart, so I hooked a huge bag on the wheelchair and did my shopping that way. After checking out, one of the cashiers called someone to help me to the car! NICE!

I got home and before putting the groceries away, I got Mom to lay down in bed, thinking she was tired. With everything put away, I laid down and then I heard the sink water on. MOM WAS UP! WHAT??? So, I didn't have a nap! 

Abby came home. Bless her! She hung out with Mom while I went for a run. Before heading out, I put a load of laundry in. Yes, laundry has increased but not as bad as before.

Abby went to her basketball practice. Mom had dinner and went to bed.

I went to Carrefour to buy soy bean milk and found quite a lot of "Manager's Special" items. I should have brought my little trolley as carrying everything was quite heavy. Alan was at an overseers' meeting which started with a BBQ dinner. And they had steak!

I tried to book an appointment for our annual family portrait. Hopefully, we can do it on April 1st.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Oh... Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy st patricks day heart on white Royalty Free Vector

“Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.” 

― Saint Patrick

“Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.” 

― St. Patrick

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Today she was... and becoming very annoying! The nasty habit started!

    ReplyDelete