Saturday, March 5, 2022

Ilan Again... What A Long Day...

It was a long day... I got up early... and Abby was out as she was going to be one of the statistician for a whole day tournament. The pay is lousy... But she had said yes... 

Alan went to play tennis. I went for a quick run... I was hoping to go for a long one, but because Alan said he would be willing to drive, we wanted to head out to Ilan.

But the list of things to do before Ilan was long!

I had to pick up the health report, pick up Mom's clothes from Daoshen, drop off Abby's cell phone (which she left last night at the movie theater), and then head to Ilan!

We got there at 2:45 and Mom was up from her nap. BUT the 'morning nurse', who didn't know me, said that the government's covid rule is that I cannot take Mom out until 3/7. We were planning to take her out and walk around and go to dinner together! So, we walked her around the parking lot... and then I pushed her to the nearby library. I tried to call my siblings, but only James was around. I brought her back in and we sat together as she ate her dinner. I will go again on Monday or Tuesday and hopefully, I will take her to walk again at the library!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I appreciate so many people praying for me... it has not been an easy time... it's not easy seeing my mom getting old... and now, really declining... in one sense, I think the LORD answered my prayer... I said, either heal her mentally or take away some of her physical strength... and now, this is what it is like to see my mom without physical strength. I can only say, it is weird... and be careful for what you pray for!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Always be careful what you pray for. I am so thankful you are taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not... and that's the problem... the nursing home is not giving her one-on-one attention!

    ReplyDelete