Thursday, March 10, 2022

Another Day in Ilan!

I left by 8am and got to Ilan by 9am. Mom was having her shower. And I don't think they gave her that 'extra' pill, which I can't prove because I went to the local hospital and asked. No can do... the blood tests are all for 'illegal substance', not for particular prescription drugs.

I took Mom to the breakfast shop across the street and she had an appetite. Then I walked her around, trying to get her leg strength back. She is still very weak! She didn't have her lunch nap as I kept her busy. So, I am pretty sure she will sleep. Without the extra pills, she wanted to 'go home'. I don't think she likes it there! She didn't like Daoshen either.

I drove back and got home at 4:30! The traffic was a bit more congested! 

I finished my talk and the ppt and sent those off.

Alan had class and basketball and the same with Abby, although she has a very easy schedule this semester. 

In the evening after a little rest, I drove down to the DaAn area to pick up more stuff to give away. I could have gone earlier, but the traffic between 4-7pm is just bad around Taipei. 

And yes, it's not my ankle but the side of my foot that I 'twisted'. It's still painful... So, no running... I didn't even walk much!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God's methods are infinite in their variety, but His goal is always the same: to bring about victory in such a way that there can only be one explanation -- GOD DID IT!

I sure do need a GOD-LED VICTORY right about now!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: