Friday, March 11, 2022

Another Day in Ilan... Mom Is Back...

It was a long day... We left early... and I had a long talk with the director. He can't really help Mom... so we decided that it is mutually beneficial for Mom to return home with us. But it is going to be exhausting as she is going to need a lot of assistance.

After we got back, I madly try to put everything away! We brought back four huge bags of things plus diapers!

Mom had dinner and I put her to bed.

We will see what to do this weekend as I have a lot to do, and no help available. Abby will be home on Sunday, so that will work. And we will have to drive to church on Sunday and see how Mom does!

Please pray... I know God is going to work... Next week's schedule is packed too... Amy, the helper, can come on Monday afternoon, but I have Bible study on Tuesday morning and evening and tutoring in between the two studies. My Soochow Study starts on Wednesday and Abby has class all day. Alan has a meeting at school, so again no one to care for Mom! So... it's going to be very interesting how the LORD is going to work out the schedule for this week! It is all unexpected to me, but not to Jesus!

I had to tutor tonight... It was fun as we were working on George Orwell's novel, 1984!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The verse from Matthew 6:34 has been on my mind a lot late!

Matthew 6:34 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

God's word always speaks to my heart!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: