Monday, March 14, 2022

A Hectic Day!

Yes, it was a hectic day... trying to get my mom back on track... 

Mom needs assistance... which is good and bad... She can't remove her diapers... she can't get out of bed without assistance... So she is not wandering around the room or flushing the toilet... She needs constant supervision when she's in the shower. I'm feeding her less so I think her weight is returning to 'normal'. The bad part is that she can't go back to the Day Care Center unless she can be out of the wheelchair. I had a long talk with the Center. I will take Mom over there on Wednesday and get her evaluated. If they deem her 'manageable', they will let her go back. Please pray that God would let me have favor with the social workers there. On Thursday, Mom will go for the psych re-evaluation. Without medication, she's getting more 'active' again at night. I will have to see what is a good mix of medication.

Elaine came over at 3pm and we had time to catch up and pray together.

Tonight I had my Tap Dancing class, but I had to come home earlier as Alan and Abby went over to Linkou to help out a dear friend. Her husband has to get an operation and someone has to be with their kids.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I realize that God uses Catch 22 situations to bring about the miraculous. Joseph had to be sold into slavery in order to help the Israelites during the time of the long famine. Jesus had to go through the cross in order to reconcile us to a rightful relationship with God. So, during this time of a Catch 22 situation regarding my Mom, I am confident that God will bring His perfect will to be done!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630 

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for Regina and also pray for me as I am not very study with the cane and I can use the walker to carry things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom is gaining her strength...

    ReplyDelete