Monday, March 7, 2022

Rainy Day... Another Day in Ilan!

I had planned to go to Ilan and the LORD surprised me as our neighbor and sister in Christ offered to join me! It was raining here, so I wanted someone to go with me... Difficult to see in the rain!

But when we arrived in Ilan, NO RAIN!

I wanted to go on a main road instead of trying to wind through rice paddy roads. With Ariel there, she helped to give directions. It was an easy drive!

But it was difficult to see Mom. She had no energy at all! We tried to get her to stand up and interact with her! We used the CD player. Ariel massaged her feet with different oils. And we left at around 2pm and got home just in time for her to pick up her kids! I will go again on Thursday!

I dropped off more diapers and will bring more on Thursday! I will also go on Friday. I tried to pick up the medication, but they are not ready until Friday morning. Mom has a dentist appointment on Friday! 

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for my Sunday message and tap dancing started this evening!

I hope to go for a run tomorrow and finish my talk notes by 4pm! I have tutoring and maybe Bible study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

A poem by B.J. Hoff

Lord, let me live one day at a time... my choices determined by Your will, my path illumined by Your light, my faith grounded in Your truth, my heart set on eternity!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Why does she have no energy at all? What is going on at that place? Oh man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. They tell me that they are NOT giving her any medication! But this is not her... When she first got there, she was getting up and out of bed on her own. Now, she can't even sit up on her own. And she has gotten very heavy. No exercise and eating three meals a day plus snacks. I try to go three to four times a week. I rescheduled everything!

    ReplyDelete