Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A Long Run... A Twisted Ankle...

Well... I am sure that the facility is giving my Mom drugs to keep her sedated and asleep! I have to go again tomorrow to get proof. I will get Mom to have a blood test!

It was a hot day... and I went out for a run in the afternoon. I went for 15k and it was hot. So, as I was nearing home, I miss calculated the sidewalk and twisted my ankle at a turn. I'm praying for healing even as I type this post. Abby, the nurse, is forcing me to ice it.

For dinner, we had dear friends, the Spence, over. They first met around our dining room table some 14 years ago... and now they have two kids and are heading back to the States. What a delightful evening! I made turkey, potatoes, corn, salad, and dinner rolls. I even made a homemade salad dressing. Everything turned out so good!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am preparing for my Psalm 91 talk for this coming Sunday. I love how so many harms and trials are listed. It comforts me to know that God has everything COVERED. I can indeed rest under His care!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: