Wednesday, March 2, 2022

New Pastoral Couple!

When Alan and I were praying this morning, we realized that both of our moms have moved. Alan's Mom moved to live with Alden and my mom is now at Evergreen Nursing Facility. At least I didn't get any phone calls from them! I will go tomorrow. I did try to get Mom a dentist appointment, but the earliest will be March 11th. She also needs another psych evaluation, which I have to be present for. That has not yet been set. Daoshen called. They have my Mom's clothes and I need to go over to pick up sometime this week!

I did go for a run and then worked on cooking and preparing for my upcoming messages. I made baked ham, mashed potatoes, a corn dish and salad. I am not finished with the prep for my talks! The Overseers and the candidate for the pastoral couple were all coming over to our house for dinner and then proceeding with the signing of the contract. And yes, HOP has a new pastoral couple! Another new development in this season of 2022! God seems to be doing many new things this year!

Alan did buy the plane ticket for Abby! Annie paid for her ticket from London to LAX!

I still have to buy my ticket! I think I'll be going to London from August 25th to September 25th. We will see. How to afford a month away??? 

Daily Lovely Insight:

When following God, understanding His will can wait, but obedience cannot! We need to obey before we fully understand His way. Like the parting of the Red Sea, instead of analyzing its possibilities, the Israelites obeyed. The same thing happened in crossing the Jordan River! It is essential to OBEY instead of questioning God's way or asking God to let you know all the 'whys'. Too many people are stagnant because they are all standing by the "Jordan River" or on the other side of Jericho Wall, questioning God's methods, instead of following God with a devoted heart of obedience!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: