Friday, October 1, 2021

Mom Figured It Out!

Well... I had to do a load of laundry. It was great while it lasted! Alan is suggesting that I use tape... Very frustrating! Please pray!

I went out for a run while the washer was going.

Then we had lunch at the Grand Hotel... what a treat! I order the American style burger and it was delicious!

Alan ordered the lasagna and Abby had Chinese beef noodles. My burger was the best!

Then it was running errands -- mailed things... Yes, Mom Bea, I sent a package to you! And we got home as the AC guy was coming back with the motor that he repaired since he couldn't find a new one. I then went out to drop off a box of donation, buy the soda stream refill, get more bed liners, get money for pay the AC guy... By the time I got home, the phone rang -- yes, Mom was home. I fixed her dinner while Alan went downstairs to pick her up. Then after dinner, while she talked to James, I made her bed! 

Isaiah was able to chat for a few minutes. How nice!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Reading Luke 1 this morning, I was struck with the work of the Holy Spirit! Each person was filled with the Holy Spirit. Elizabeth was filled. Baby John was filled. Zecharia was filled. Mary was filled! And today the Holy Spirit is still very involved in our lives!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment