Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Keep Today "Free"!

I knew I had another load of laundry to do when I got up at 5:30 by the smell. I can't even describe the mess!

After Mom went off, I spent the next two hours cleaning because I had to soak everything in vinegar and detergent.  God was very merciful as I was hoping to go for a run early, but even though I didn't leave until 10:40, at the end of the run, the clouds and wind and rain came... It was a miracle!

Alan went to school. 

Abby had class online!

I went and did a few errands!

I had no appointment! So, the afternoon was quite relaxing! I spent the time listening to a few Bible studies as my Tuesday evening group has finished the Trustworthy study and will be deciding on a new study. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

How to Study the Bible in 5 Minutes a Day - Out Upon the Waters

Respond to the Word of God... I think that's so important! What does God want me to do with what I've read today? I'm trying to listen and obey!

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

No comments:

Post a Comment