Monday, October 18, 2021

BNT! First Jab!

The weather was so perfect... at least my definition of perfect! Overcast, 19C, no rain, slight breeze... yes, I love the rain, but not when there is a slight breeze with cooler temperature.

I went for a run right after Mom took off. I would have loved to run and run and run... but we had to go to get vaccinated!

It was in what looked like a warehouse and so many people! Very organized... one step at a time... 

Afterwards, Alan and I went and had lunch together, just the two of us, which we haven't done for quite a long time. We were doing a lot of fun things with Isaiah and Abby... and now that Abby has Friday off, we try to go out with her and Vikki! So, it was a treat!

I had to rush off as I got a message that editing was waiting for me.

I also had made an appointment for a hair wash... What a treat... Perfect after vaccination!

Then it was work... 

I was going to meet up with Elaine at my house, but we postponed. I didn't know if I'd be tired... But it turned out that even though I was tired, I had no time to rest!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God's blessings come through delays and sufferings! Through it all, God's promises stands! 

Charles G. Trumbull, chaplain, editor, Sunday school teacher

Bible Verses about psalm 27:13-14

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment