Monday, October 4, 2021

Hot Run... Fast Day!

Mom went off to the Center, even though she was again complaining about her leg and pain. 

Then I went for a run!

I had baked and cooked this past weekend and there was still leftover! Yippy!

I had time for a nap... so rare... so needed! And then went off to run an errand and got back just in time for prayer time at 3pm.

Mom was back by 5:13 and I was in a rush. I had to teach tonight! Tomorrow night is Bible study! I looked and it's going to be a busy week!

I had things to edit... which I finished up after teaching.

Then Isaiah had his tryouts... He said some of the players are pretty good. I hope he makes the Varsity squad. We are still figuring out what bus pass to purchase on line! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Interesting lady... She must have experienced God through the pain in her life. This is one of her quotes:

Bless the cleansing fire, and the furnace of living pain!

Adelaide Procter Quotes: top 21 famous quotes about Adelaide Procter

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment