Saturday, October 23, 2021

Another Fulfilling and Full Day!

I had to be up early as I wanted time with Jesus and a run before the complex meeting... which went on and on and on... 

Amy came over at 12:30 and we left at 1:00 to have lunch with a friend and play Mahjong! We brought half of a Costco pumpkin pie and a salad. He made pasta and soup. So delicious!

We had to rush back by 6:30 as I had to get Mom her dinner and ready for bed. The traffic was a bit congested but we made it.

After Mom went to bed, I checked my email and I had editing to finish up!

Abby had tutoring at 8pm and I had two loads of laundry to get done. I didn't want Amy to do that as I had lots of other jobs for her to help out with! The house smelled so nice when we got home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 3: 1-2 is a great passage as a follow up to yesterday's post. Moses was just doing his usual job of shepherding the sheep when the burning bush happened, God appeared and miracles followed. It is easy to trust when things are going well. But we must learn to trust when we don't understand. That's the real definition of trust!

For we walk by faith, not by sight!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment