Friday, October 15, 2021

Fun Friday!

Alan and I both received our notification -- BNT next Monday 10-11am!

And I went and picked up our vouchers... YEAH!

In the morning I had to do a load of laundry (YES!) and went for a quick run. It was too hot to run long! Then we were off to pick up Vikki for lunch.

I found a nice steak place!

After lunch, we dropped Vikki back home as she had lots of homework to finish up. We went and renewed the phone contracts for Alan and Abby and got two free vacuum cleaners. I will go in and renew Isaiah's and maybe get something else... we will see!

Then we were home... after picking up some soy bean milk and coffee. 

We had brought all the leftovers from our lunch, so Mom had a delicious dinner.

I was so tired that I had to lay down for 20 minutes.

Isaiah has an initiation party for Warwick Tennis. Pray for him as these athletes are CRAZY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Samuel Logan Brengle, a Commissioner with the Salvation Army, authored many books on holiness! I never heard of this man. I think I would be very interested in reading some of his books.

Top 8 Samuel Logan Brengle Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy

Pin on Yellow Star and Red and Blue

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment