Wednesday, October 27, 2021

What is wisdom?

I had my Soochow Bible study and I had the students in groups to make a collage to express their thoughts and definitions of wisdom! It was really fun!

Then Abby and I rushed over to the ShinYi District, trying to catch the 3:50 movie. It turned out they cancelled that show. So, we had to ride all the way back to Miramar to catch the 5:25. Alan had to do Mom duty! At least I had taken out the pills and dinner! I did call to make sure he was ok with that!

We watched ShangChi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. I really enjoyed the movie!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Wisdom is... learning from your mistakes... learning from history... creative... literature... older people... colorful... adventurous... timeless... powerful... helping others... 

We had a wonderful Bible study this afternoon!

So, what is wisdom to you? And who in your life is 'wise'?

Seek Him First!

Pin on Words to live by

2 comments:

  1. We will go watch another one next Saturday! Eternals! Abby is going to watch Venom II on her own! That creature is too scary for me!

    ReplyDelete