Thursday, October 28, 2021

Keeping Thursday "Free"

That's what I intended... keep one day a week 'free'... but that doesn't really happen. Read on!

This morning after Mom took off, I was on my scooter, rushing to go and pick up my new Bible study book on Proverbs! WISDOM! Then I went to Carrefour to see what they had on the discount rack.. Ritz crackers! Alan will be happy! While there, I got a message. The person I loaned a tablet to was already at the MRT Station. So, off I went to meet up with him and get the tablet back. I like it when these people arrive earlier than the set time. It sure is better than waiting around for people!

I was home by 10:40 and I wanted to spend just one hour to 'put things away'. That always ends up to be more than one hour! Sure enough, it was more like two and a half hour! That's also because while organizing the study and Isaiah's room, I got a message that editing was needed! And I had to turn on our WiFi to download the article. I also received my updated teaching schedule for a government agency! I was finally out the door for my run at 13:38! And the weather was terrific!  

I ran 10k and rushed back to shower and go off for my massage! Abby joined me. I had to leave early to rush back for Mom. I had dinner made already, so I popped it into the microwave and Mom was home! What timing! For a 'free' day, there sure was a lot of rushing around!

Abby had basketball practice as did Alan. So, I had the evening all to myself after Mom went off to bed. I've been watching British mystery/detective TV shows on YouTube while I do my sit-ups on this machine I found in the recycling area of our complex. I really like it! I'm going to do it every day for a month. I also found YouTube videos which showed me how to clean the great Hitachi vacuum cleaner I got, also from the recycling area of our complex. I love it. Yes, it took some of my 'free' time this evening to figure out how to disassemble all the parts, but a great cleaning was all it needed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Nothing so greatly hinders the work of God's unseen spiritual forces upon which our success in everything truly depends, as the spirit of unrest and anxiety.

That's why God keeps telling us to be anxious for NOTHING! He knows best!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Words to live by

No comments:

Post a Comment