Friday, October 29, 2021

Such A Fun Day!

After Mom took off, I went for a run! The weather was so perfect. I wanted to leave earlier, but I had to get the load of laundry in and get Mom's room cleaned before taking off.

Alan, Abby and I had bought coupons for a restaurant in the older part of Taipei. Because after lunch, we went cruising around. There were so many little stores. We were buying DIY handicraft items for the activity on Sunday. The lunch was fabulous. The cruising around was great. Alan just sat in the car while Abby and I walked around. Since we didn't have any errands, it was nice and relaxing. I found a key place and had a key made. I found a fruit stand and bought apples. We went to Coco and bought bubble milk tea.

We came back and Mom was home! The day just goes by too fast!

Abby had tutoring in the evening.

Alan went for another workout, getting ready for his basketball tournament. That's coming up in the middle of November. He is so happy that they didn't cancel!

Daily Lovely Insight:

DeAccumulate! That's a good word. It's like DeClutter! Jesus told his disciples to DeAccumulate! 

Luke 9:3

Luke 9:3 And he said to them, Take nothing for your journey, neither  staves, nor money, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats  apiece.

I read about Project 333. But Jesus isn't saying Project 333. He's saying, TAKE NOTHING! That's an extreme makeover! That's more than Marie Kondo style! 

I just was caught with this thought... What was Jesus saying? What's the heart of what Jesus was telling the disciples? What's Jesus telling us today?

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

3 comments:

  1. yup Alan and his sports, should really move to Australia !!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves the groups here... I will never move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant... HE WILL NEVER MOVE!

    ReplyDelete