Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Windy Tuesday!

It was a hectic day... Abby didn't have any classes, so she went to ORTV for me to pick up and pay for the Soochow Bible study books.

I had my Tuesday morning Bible study and we met in person! That was so nice! We have not done that for the past three or four months!

Then it was off for a quick run. I wanted some rain, but nothing. In fact, it won't be getting cooler until next week or towards the end of October! And by cooler, I mean nothing over 30C. Isaiah is adding a blanket on his bed as the nights are down under 10C. He is still riding his bike!

After the run, I had to take a quick shower as tutoring started at 4pm. As soon as that was finished, the phone rang. Yes, Mom was home! I quickly put her dinner in the microwave and went down to pick her up. Abby had tutoring, so she wasn't home. Alan had class, so he wasn't home.

I had class this evening! So, it was a rush. Abby came home for a bit and went off for her second tutoring session. Mom went to bed and I took off for my class.

I had dinner made for Alan and one of the Bible study gals had baked an apple crumble, so I brought that to share with the kids from evening class. I will have to bake for tomorrow's study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This morning we looked at Psalm 42: 5-6. 

So encouraging as we remember that God is with us. When our soul is in despair... we need to remember!

Psalm 42 | SeekGrowLove.com

Seek Him First!

Time Of Madness – Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment