Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sore Arm!

I wanted to sleep in this morning... just for a little bit... but no can do! Mom was up and active! So, I went in to make sure she was ok and saw the mess and went to have my quiet time. 

After she took off, I spent the morning cleaning! I'm glad I didn't have any appointments until 4pm. That gave me time to get things done and buy some items for my evening Bible study. 

The weather was gorgeous, so I went out for an easy jog AFTER an hour nap! I've been drinking a lot of water! The jog was slow, but refreshing!

After a quick shower, I was in front of the computer with tutoring! What a great session!

Then this evening I had Bible study! And we met face to face and had a pot luck!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Wherever God's finger points, His hand will clear the way. 

What a beautiful quote!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: