Thursday, October 21, 2021

Cooler!

Nice day... overcast... with a bit of a drizzle!

I spent the morning going over my time sheet and turned it in. Then I organized my files. That was very time consuming. I only finished one folder!

Off for a run! With the weather... I love being out there.

Then to the Cell Phone Company to renew Isaiah's cell and got a small toaster oven for free!

Cooked dinner, did a load of laundry... Mom was home! 

I had tutoring tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Be anxious for nothing... Never worry about anything... Those are the beginnings in two different translations of Phil. 4:6, the verse that my Soochow Bible study students are memorizing this week. It's a good reminder. Alan is already looking into tickets for Wimbledon 2022. Yes, he is hoping to go... And I'm thinking... How will all this work out? Then this verse popped into my head. 

The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus!

AMEN!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment