Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Power of Thanksgiving

That's the topic today. I brought the pumpkin pie from Costco and coffee. What a delightful time.

In the morning, I went to the bank as I had to transfer the application fee for Abby. She's applying to Freiburg Youth With A Mission, Discipleship Training School, for Fall of 2022, which starts in September! 30 Euro plus a 15US$ transfer fee. It took me an hour to get that done! It wasn't the line, but they asked so many questions. 

This afternoon was the Bible study. We had eight kids!

And I went for a run after coming home.

This evening was spent editing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God holds Himself accountable for all the results of keeping you exactly where you are. For God through ways we have not known will lead His own!

I thought that's such a beautiful thought!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment