Thursday, October 14, 2021

Such A Great Day!

It was going to be a crazy day, but the LORD removed all the appointments. I'm so glad! I need more days like today!

No AIT... No need to go to the housing report center! So, basically, I had a FREE day!

After Mom took off (AND NO LOAD OF LAUNDRY!), I looked through all the old emails and then cleaned out my desk! 

Abby and I had salads for lunch. So yummy!

Abby had class at 1:10 and I went for a run! It was still warm! I was completely drenched when I got back.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday, it was GIVE THANKS... 

Today, the LORD gave me the word -- REBUKE. In my morning reading, this word kept popping up. Jesus rebuked the wind. Jesus rebuked the evil spirits. Jesus rebuked unbelief! So, I decided to look this word up!

If you receive a rebuke, it means that you have been reprimanded, or scolded. The root means to hack down or beat back. A rebuke then is meant to be critical and to chide. In today's terms, a rebuke is a verbal smack down!

What do you think this means?

All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking,  correcting,and training in righteousness.2 Timothy 3:16(NIV)

Seek Him First!

Pin on Words to live by

2 comments: