Friday, October 22, 2021

007 and More! (Or should I write, Moore?)

God is so good to me... 

This morning while I was doing the pills, the Lord suddenly led me to look at my Mom's pouch. Sure enough, I had an appointment to see the doctor on her behalf in order to pick up more medication. I thought I was running low. So, I rushed over there, waited and got her meds.

I rushed back and we all went to Costco and RT Mart. It wasn't too bad... On the way to the movie theater, we dropped off donations which will be shipped to the Philippines at the beginning of November.

After putting all the groceries away, we rode our scooters to Miramar and it was 13:10! The movie started at 13:20 and I always want to be there to watch the previews.

I do enjoy 007. And... OK, I won't tell you more (or Moore).

Daily Lovely Insight:

In the dailyness of life, God shows up miraculously

I like that quote... It's not in the extraordinary special moments, but maybe in the mundane doing-the-housework moments, God shows up and it is miraculous.

I guess the Samaritan woman understood that quote. She was just going about her daily grind of going to the usual well to get water and she encounters Jesus and is forever changed.

Don't miss an opportunity to grow in your awareness of the presence of God!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. I heard the movie was BAD BAD AND BAD, he dies and a black 007 might take over....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... He does die but Daniel Craig wanted to be finished... so they will seek another 007. NO, not a lady, please... I need someone who can say, Bond, James Bond!

    ReplyDelete