Saturday, October 16, 2021

Hitting My Goal!

I didn't think I'd be able to do it... but it's DONE! 100k in six days of running! 

Monday was the Double Ten holiday and God freed up Thursday. That gave me the time to pursue this goal! By Friday, I was so close that I decided to take the challenge and go for it. And I can't believe that I got it done before the weather got cooler! Amazing!

So, even though it's been a week of doing a load of laundry almost every day, I have gone out and enjoyed being alone. I think that has kept me sane... of course, the time with Jesus every morning is really KEY to keeping the godly perspective during this season.

Alan and Mom went to get a massage, but Mom peed in her pants and I didn't put a diaper on her. The blind masseuses don't like having Mom come anymore. Oh well... Mom sure enjoys the massage, but her dementia is getting worst! She doesn't cooperate with the gal and might want to go to the bathroom half way through the massage!

We didn't have our Family Time tonight... Hopefully tomorrow. Abby had tutoring and she went and worked out at World Gym. 

Costco started selling pumpkin pies! YIPPY!

People have been asking about the tension between Taiwan and China. Please pray! Both Tsai and Xi are proud individuals and that doesn't help! The party (DPP) that Tsai represents wants to push for independence. Xi spoke and said, "Keep the status quo." That was the KMT way of handling things. But in Tsai's address on 10/10, she spoke exactly the opposite. "Don't keep the status quo!" Hence, the tension has elevated! But honestly, I don't think both sides will do anything any time soon. I know God is in control! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Samuel Dickey Gordon: "It is always safe to trust God's methods and to live by His clock!"

Mark 9:23 All Things Are Possible - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads - Bible  Verses To Go

Amazon.in: Buy All Things Are Possible With God Mark 10: 27: Beautiful,  Floral Notebook with Inspirational Bible Scripture Verse on Cover - Diary  or Journal for Women - 8.5"x11" with Wide Ruled

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment