Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sabbath Rest!

This is the second Sunday that I've 'worked' on resting so that I'm not tired at church. It was wonderful!

We had DimSum lunch with our church elders. It was wonderful!

Mom ate a lot!

But at church I had to sit in the back with her. That's going to be the usual from now on.

We are ordering Love Feast and taking it home to eat. Mom again ate a lot!

We had time to chat with Isaiah tonight. I always enjoy our weekly time.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our speaker mentioned someone that I thought was really great!

God created the environment that is most perfect for the created being. And for us, the perfect environment is in the presence of God, in fellowship and relationship with Him. We should always keep that in mind!

One thing I have desired of the Lord , That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord , And to inquire in His temple. Psalms 27:4 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/psa.27.4.NKJV

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment