Saturday, October 30, 2021

A Perfect Autumn Day!

I was up super early as Abby was talking about going to play some tennis... It didn't work out as she had to get ready for her group presentation today. She was at school all day! There were 12 groups, presenting on their summer internship experience!

I cleaned Mom's room and she had breakfast and went back to bed. She was up quite a bit last night! 

Alan came back from tennis and after the laundry was done, I went out for a run! It was so nice that I decided to go just a bit longer.

I took a nap. No need to cook as we had hot dogs in the fridge!

It was cool but not raining, so I took Mom out for a walk. She didn't walk. She sat in the wheelchair! She usually has the blind masseuse, but we can't take her anymore. She is just getting weird. She is the same at church. She was going to the bathroom and flushing the toilet, over and over again. We had to lock the door! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've started my new study on the book of Proverbs. One of the questions was to look at Proverbs 1:7 and write 10 insights.

Amazon.com: Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of  knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction: Bible Verse Christian  Notebook Journal to ... Journals To Write In For

What would you write?

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1 - May God Be - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads - Bible Verses To  Go

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading Lovely's Blogs, It is a great way to know what they are doing so far away as I miss them very much.

    ReplyDelete