Monday, October 11, 2021

Double Ten Holiday!

What a nice break!

At 11am, I met up with HOP people to look at a possible place to rent or buy. It used to be a church... We all loved the place. We will pray and see how the Lord leads. Very expensive!

Isaiah had practice as the team will be split into three tiers. We will find out if he made it to Tier 1!

I went for a run... not long enough... the weather was drizzling and cloudy. My perfect running weather. I guess a typhoon is blowing through... so the wind was super strong.

Mom did not go to the massage place. Alan and Abby did. I stayed with Mom at home and used the time to edit... and sent everything off. It's going to be a busy week... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

We finished the book about George Muller! Even though Isaiah is in Coventry, we have had Family Time. What an amazing testimony of God's faithfulness and the power of prayer. It was a great book to read as we consider where the LORD will plant HOP and as Isaiah is in the UK. My Bible study is also searching for the next study to start. So, I've been listening and watching quite a few Bible study series. Since Isaiah has been visiting different churches, I've also been checking out the sermons from these churches. Yes, all these inputs are great, but the best source for me is still the Word of God, like this verse:

Philippians 4:19 - Bible Verse for Loneliness - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

Praying for God to Shine His Light on Twitter: "“May God be gracious to us  and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, Selah that your way may be 

No comments:

Post a Comment