Thursday, October 7, 2021

Isaiah Made It!

Yes, he made it into the Varsity Tennis Team! The practice and fitness sessions are quite intense. So, he has to work around his class schedule plus he is getting quite involved in the Christian Union! We got to talk to him tonight! So good to hear his voice!

It was another hot day... with lots to do... Mom pulled off the diaper, but didn't do too much damage, not like yesterday! I can hold off from doing another load of laundry! YEAH!

I met up with an old friend and had lunch at her place. Then I rushed home to check about editing. I was able to finish that before Mom got home! YEAH!

I had to put off running until this evening even though it was still hot, at least I wasn't under the blaring sun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I never knew about Frank Lauback! He discovered a reading method and taught the Filipinos to read! He also had this idea of learning the vocabulary of God and to think on Christ every minute of the day. The Benedictine had a rule called "ora et labora" -- pray and work!

I like that idea to be in constant commune with God, no matter where you're at or what you are doing!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment