Monday, October 25, 2021

Already A Week!

It was last week that we went and had our Pfizer vaccination... It's already been a week!

This morning, I had to do a load and then sent Mom off.

I rushed to go tutor... and afterwards had lunch and prayer time with a dear sister over at her house. She bought lunch boxes, had fresh fruit and coffee... delightful and very filling!

I rushed home to check if I had things to edit... and then went for a run!

Abby was home and wasted her time... Then she finally went for a short workout before going to tutor at 7pm.

Alan was at school all day and he got back around 6:30.

Daily Lovely Insight:

God carried me through... I'm so grateful... 

Today I read again about Martha and Mary as I'm invited to just sit at His feet, not allowing the tasks to distract me from the time spent with Jesus!

The One Thing Needed | St. Luke's Ev. Lutheran Church

Seek Him First!

Praying for God to Shine His Light در توییتر "“May God be gracious to us  and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, Selah that your way may be

No comments:

Post a Comment