Thursday, January 14, 2021

Rush, Rush, Rush...

The day was a mad rush... 

I worked on the ppt for the talk on 1/31 and then went for a quick run.

Abby was still home, trying to finish up her report... And I showered and was out the door as I was meeting a friend. We had so much to talk about that I finally had to go at 3:30. I looked at my phone and the company needed me to edit a document. I rushed home and go on the computer. But at 4pm, I had to tutor! So, I sent a message and said that I'd get it done by 5:30.

While tutoring, Isaiah came home. He went down to pick Mom up as I went long with the student. I fixed Mom's meal and sat down to edit. I finished exactly at 5:30!

Mom needed a shower. When she went to bed, I rushed off to tutor. I arrived just 2 minutes late. The two hours went by so fast. We got a lot done.

I scootered home and did a load of laundry. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today as I was running, my mind was filled with ideas. I decided that my topic for 2/21 will be on Moses, my favorite character from the Old Testament. And on 3/21, I will speak on Paul, my favorite character from the New Testament. So, I won't be sharing about my favorite book of the Bible, Isaiah! It's too much to try to cover in just 30 minutes. The talk on Moses is almost finished. The ideas just flowed while I was running. Don't let your past failures define you. That's one thing I like about Moses. Another thing is that he was adopted! Furthermore, he walked with God on this side of the "Jordan river" and saw the back of God (Exodus 33)... and then he walked up Mount Nebo and never came down for he was in the presence of God (Deut. 34). I also got lots of ideas about Paul. Maybe I'll highlight the prayers that he wrote in his epistles! I guess that's one reason I do enjoy running... It's refreshing and I get quite a lot of ideas!



Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment