Monday, January 11, 2021

Tutoring & New Improv Class

What a day!

Packed boxes were picked up.

Whirlpool repairman contacted and came over. He fixed the radiator heater that I got from the recycling trash for 18US$! What a steal!

I went for a run even though it was very cold out!

I tutored for over three hours and I'm happy to say -- WE FINISHED!

A dear sister finally passed her road test! She got her license!

I had to edit for the company!

Tonight was my first improv class. Twenty-two people signed up for the class! We had a lot of fun! The point of the class is NOT TO BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES!

It was a very busy day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read that Dr. William Evans memorized the entire Bible in the King James Version and went on to memorize the New Testament in a different version as well! His students would test him by quoting the book, chapter and verse and he can recite it verbatim! That to me is absolutely astounding... What a love for God's word was in this man's heart! Definitely something I'd like to emulate!



Seek Him First!



 

2 comments: