Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Finally... Went for A Long Run/Walk!

I had set aside time today for a four hour run... I didn't know if I would have time... God worked it out.

In the morning, after Mom left, I started with a load of laundry. Then Abby wanted to talk before she took off to work. Alan had discipleship this morning and then went to play tennis. When he came back, I wanted to make sure he can be home at 5pm for Mom, if I don't make it back.

After getting a confirmation from him, I took off... I actually didn't run for 4 hours... I was 10 minutes short! I wanted to hit 33kilometers, but I didn't. Next month... I hope to go for 5 hours!

Mom enjoyed her dinner and I had soup... and then got Mom in the shower as she needed it!

I took off for tutoring. It was a long session but very productive!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The question for today is: how to make the jump from talking about surrendering to God and actually doing it? You can write down things you have to get done... You can make a plan about all the things that you need to do... You can put reminders on your cell phone or have a desk top calendar... But how do you put actions to those plans? It's often so easy to be distracted... the Bible has a helpful advice in Colossians 3: 23.

Colossians 3:23 Free Printable "Work At It With All Your Heart" | Scripture  printables, Colossians, Work for the lord

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment